Friday 4 February 2022

Welcome to Term 1, 2022.

School starts back on Tuesday 8th February and our class will be open from 8.40am for a 8:55am start. Please remember to bring with you:

Your mask

A bottle filled with water

A healthy lunchbox

A hat

Our blog will be updated at least once a week with children's work and photos of our learning. Please feel free to comment at the bottom of our posts as we enjoy reading your feedback.

Have a wonderful long weekend and I look forward to seeing you all on Tuesday morning.

Malo Γ€upito (Thank you).

2 comments:

  1. My favourite thing about school is maths and reading because reading helps you stay calm and wine and why I like maths becuse maths is good for your brain

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favourite thing about school is reading and maths why I like reading because reading helps me stay calm. and why I like maths because maths is good for my braincell.

    ReplyDelete